01 May Hebrew Online Course – Level 3
Hebrew is an official language of Israel along with Arabic, spoken by around 5 million people, as well as being spoken in Jewish communities around the world. Unlike most other European languages, it is written right to left – which is something to bear in mind! Learning Hebrew will also help if you decide to learn Arabic or Aramaic in the future, with some common words and those common tricky guttural sounds that are created in the back of the throat. Did you know? There is no “I would like” in Hebrew, and you use “I want” instead, without worrying about being polite or not being polite. One less thing to have to remember!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Hebrew A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.