18 Sep Hindi Online Course – Level 1
Learn Hindi, the language that bridges the oldest culture in the world and the modern worldwide phenomenon of Bollywood. Hindi is the official language of India, with English being the other official language. Although there are several regional languages, Hindi is used by the largest number of people as their first language.
Many elements of India’s diverse cultures, such as its religions, cuisine and philosophy, have had a profound impact across the world. Learn Hindi and walk through the door to cultural richness.
With our Hindi Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Hindi
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks