17 Jan Hindi Online Course (Retail) – Level 1
Learn Hindi and be able to welcome your customers from India with the small talk they love
Learn Hindi and be able to welcome your customers and clients from India in their native language. Relationships in India are based on the personal touch and trust so make sure your small talk is up to scratch when they walk through the door of your store.
For greetings, Indians use the namaste. This is where the palms are brought together at chest level with a slight bow of the head. Using the namaste would be a great way to greet your customers to show respect of their culture.
The great news is that Indians love to impulse buy, and what way to create that feel good factor than welcoming them in their own language?
With our Hindi Retail Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your retail guests in Hindi
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for clothes, food and materials
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Use numbers 1-20 and tell the time
- Talk about sizes, colors and the all important changing room!
- Understand simple requests e.g. Would you have this is a different color?
- Simple recommendations
- Talk about products, price and discounts
- Talk about directions and locations
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.