16 May Hiring Strategies
Successful companies are made up of great employees, so why not hire great employees? Hiring and training employees is an expensive venture. Be sure to hire the right person for the right position. Hiring the right person is more about skills and abilities; it is about finding the right combination of skills, attitude, and fit for your organization’s culture.
Hiring Strategies will save your company time and money as you will be recruiting and hiring the right candidates. Be in the know to seek out that great candidate and make sure they are a fit for your company. Obtain the necessary tools required in finding that diamond in the rough.
You will learn how to:
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position