18 Sep Indonesian Online Course – Level 1
Learning Indonesian, or Bahasa Indonesia, is so much easier than learning Asian languages such as Thai, Japanese and Chinese. The first thing you will notice is that is has the Roman alphabet, so no new script to wrap your head around. Plus Indonesian has no tones, no gender and no tenses, so it just gets better and better.
It’ pretty similar to the language of its neighbour: Malaysia, Brunei, and Singapore, which makes it great value as a learner, especially as Indonesia is the fourth most populated nation in the world.
With our Indonesian Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Indonesian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks