01 May Indonesian Online Course – Level 3
Learning Indonesian, or Bahasa Indonesia, is so much easier than learning Asian languages such as Thai, Japanese and Chinese. The first thing you will notice is that is has the Roman alphabet, so no new script to wrap your head around. Plus Indonesian has no tones, no gender and no tenses, so it just gets better and better. It’s pretty similar to the language of its neighbor: Malaysia, Brunei, and Singapore, which makes it great value as a learner, especially as Indonesia is the fourth most populated nation in the world.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Indonesian A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.