20 Mar Italian Online Course – Level 2
Italy is known worldwide for its art, design sense and cuisine. Knowing Italian can enhance career prospects and business opportunities, especially in industries such as interior design, fashion and food. Italian culture is also known to be deeply rooted in Greek and Roman civilizations. Today’s Italian language has been pulled directly from Latin, the root of all Romance languages. By learning Italian, you can understand a variety of European languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Italy’s rich culture and delicious cuisine have always been the center of attention. If you are interested in music, architecture, fashion and arts, then andiamo!
Continue your learning and improve your language knowledge with every level.
With our Italian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Answer phone calls in a proper manner (phone etiquette)
- Count from 1-100
- W and wh words
- Complete the alphabet
- Recognize the sound/spelling relationship for short vowels and consonants
- Describe time, days and weeks
- Countries, languages and nationalities
- Jobs and personal details
- Describe family and friends
- Food and drink
- My favourites
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
How to learn with this course?
- Watch the Video.
- Read the associated material .
- Do the quiz to check learning
- Move on to the next lesson, you can come back to this one later if you wish!