05 Mar Kannada Online Course – Level 2
Kannada, also known as Canarese or Kanarese, is the official language of the southern Indian state of Karnataka. It’s spoken by about 44 million people in the Indian states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra. It’s as old as Tamil and one of the most well known, ancient Dravidian languages of India.
What does Dravidian mean?
The family of languages spoken in southern India and Sri Lanka i.e. the big four (Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada).
Learn Kannada, the classical, poetic language of the modest and peace loving Kannadigas, with its strong roots in theater and spirituality.
With our Kannada A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course