01 May Kazakh Online Course – Level 3
Kazakh is the official language of Kazakhstan, along with Russian. Kazakhs are historically a nomadic people, who have been influenced over the centuries by the travelers of the Silk Road, namely; Persian, Mongolian, Uzbek, Uyghur, and especially Russian, making it a fascinating language to learn!
Many of their cultural symbols reflect nomadic life, and the horse is probably the most central part of Kazakh culture, along with the rare animals of their mountains, such as snow leopards, eagles, and Falcons.
Also central to Kazakh symbolism are Muslim symbols. Kazakhs are Muslim by a majority, the traditionally Muslim star and crescent can be widely seen as you travel throughout Kazakhstan.
With our Kazakh A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course