19 Jun Khmer Online Course – (Business)
Khmer is the official language of Cambodia, often called Cambodian, and is also spoken in southern Vietnam and northeast Thailand. The Khmer language uses its own alphabet, which is known in the language as Aksar Khmer, and looks pretty similar to Thai. Cambodian culture and tradition have had a rich varied history dating back many centuries. Over the years, the people of Cambodia developed a set of unique traditions from combining Buddhism and Hinduism. Tuk tuks and food are two staples of life in Cambodia, and learning just a few basic phrases means you’ll probably get a much better price for both. This is when the numbers in Khmer are especially useful!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Khmer Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.