05 Mar Khmer Online Course – Level 2
Khmer is the official language of Cambodia, often called Cambodian, and is also spoken in southern Vietnam and northeast Thailand.
The Khmer language uses its own alphabet, which is known in the language as Aksar Khmer, and looks pretty similar to Thai. Cambodian culture and tradition have had a rich varied history dating back many centuries. Over the years, the people of Cambodia developed a set of unique traditions from combining Buddhism and Hinduism.
Tuk tuks and food are two staples of life in Cambodia, and learning just a few basic phrases means you’ll probably get a much better price for both. This is when the numbers in Khmer are especially useful!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Khmer A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course