01 May Korean Online Course – Level 3
Learn Korean, and learn the lyrics of K-Pop artists such as PSY, Girls Generation, IU, or Big Bang. Connect with the culture that brings us Kimchi. Kimchi is sliced cabbage, fermented with red chilli sauce and anchovy paste. It is pungent, spicy, and sour. Koreans love it and eat it with every meal – usually on the side – though they also use it as an ingredient in countless other dishes. Kimchi is symbolic of Korean culture: it’s strong, distinctive, and defiant. Just like the language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Korean A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.