01 May Latin American Spanish Online Course – Level 3
In the same way as British English is the same and yet has cultural differences to American English, Latin American Spanish has the same relationship with Castillian, the Spanish of Spain. For the same reasons! When the Spanish colonies arrived, they brought with them a language that was both frozen in time in the new country and and also moving forward with different changes. Which is why you plural has remained as ustedes in Latin America for polite use, while morphing to vosotros in Spain… The Hispanic or Latino culture consists of the traditions and customs of people with Latin American roots and whose primary language is Spanish. So you’ll come across fiery Latin American in Mexico, Central and South America, and the Spanish-speaking Caribbean countries.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Latin American Spanish A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.