13 Nov Lead With Your Voice: Vocal Training for Influence
- The evolutionary foundation behind modern social hierarchies
- How to hack your voice to speak louder
- How to break down the three different styles of vocal tonality
- How the lungs and the voicebox work from a physiological perspective
- How to tweak your breathing, speaking, and resonance for a louder, more carrying voice
- How to pace your speaking and breathing to increase your power in social situations
- How to avoid (and eliminate) stammering, uhms, and ahs
- A thinking brain
- A strong desire for personal growth
- An ability to read and digest scientific articles is helpful if you want to dive into the sources on your own
Are you tired of having a weak voice? I was too, until I learned the secrets I’m about to teach you..
Hi, I’m Soma.
I teach people how to speak louder and more confidently, and do so in a way that’s both safe and practical.
If you’ve ever had to be a leader before, you’ve no doubt run into the problem of getting people to listen to you.
It’s Step 1 of leading anybody, since in order to mobilize a team you first need to show them you’re worth being the mobilizer.
Now, this is usually difficult, since winning people’s respect is hard. Sometimes, it can takes years to do effectively.
But what if I told you there was a quick and easy social hack you could use to accelerate that process 10X? And all it took was a simple change in the way you inflect your voice?
You’d probably want to know it, right?
No, it’s not too good to be true – studies have actually been done on this. The way you inflect your voice, your tonality, is critically important in both public perception and compliance.
Additionally, how loud your voice is – your projection – also strongly impacts how likely people are to do what you tell them.
And by utilizing these tools in a certain way, you can rewrite the social hierarchy and put yourself on top.
You can rule the social landscape in business, relationships, and public speaking, using just your voice.
Are you ready?
Let’s start giving your voice some credit 🙂
Who is the target audience?
- People interested in communication
- People that want to lead
- People that want to speak more confidently and more authoritat
About the instructors
Nickolas Saraev – Neuroscientist & Best Selling Instructor
Nick is an instructor, entrepreneur, and neuroscientist. He currently works full time as a body language and vocal tonality coach at his own company in downtown Vancouver, and alternates between teaching live and online.
Nick earned his BSc in Behavioral Neuroscience (with Distinction) in 2018, and is part of the National Association of Sales Professionals (NASP).
Soma Marton – Best Selling Instructor and Online Marketing Expert
Soma is a molecular biologist with a passion for videography, online marketing, and online sales. He currently manages a biology lab at Simon Fraser University, and works part-time as a personal body language coach in downtown Vancouver.
Soma is also a member of the Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals (CAMP).
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.