01 May Lithuanian Online Course – Level 3
Lithuanian is considered as one of the oldest Indo-European languages, the great-granddad of the family! Although one of its closest relatives is Latvian, it also has strong family ties with ancient Sanskrit, and paternal influence from the Nordic and Germanic cultures. A truly multi-cultural family member! Although only just over 40,500 square miles (65,000 square kilometers) in size, Lithuania has over eight thousand lakes, a long stretch of Baltic coast and 30% of its country is made up of forest. A land of wood and water, nature is integral to its culture and language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Lithuanian A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.