01 May Luxembourgish Online Course – Level 3
Luxembourgish is the national language of Luxembourg, whereas the languages of administration and official documents are German and French. This means that Luxembourgers are truly trilingual, which is pretty cool for people living in a triangle-shaped country!
Just in case you were wondering, its three neighbors are Belgium, France, and Germany. So it’s not surprising that Luxembourgish has a lot in common with German and Dutch, plus a healthy dollop of French words.
The perfect language to take a cheeky shortcut to being multilingual!
Did you know?
Luxembourgish is also spoken in the Arelerland region of Belgium (part of the Province of Luxembourg) and in small parts of Lorraine in France.
With our Luxembourgish A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course