05 Mar Macedonian Online Course – Level 2
Macedonian is the official and widely-spoken language in the Republic of Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia as opposed to the historic, ancient region of Macedon in Greece. The language is very closely related to Bulgarian (both are from the Slavic language family and use the Cyrillic alphabet).
Great news! If you can speak or understand Macedonian you, would be also understood in Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia and in Bosnia and Herzegovina. That’s pretty useful as the current border runs along mountain chains that separate the republic from Bulgaria, Greece, Albania, and Kosovo and Serbia.
The folklore world of the Macedonians of Slavic origin, dating from the 6th century, is full of magic and superstition, beautiful female demons and dragons (Zmey or Lamya in Macedonian). Their ancient tradition of song is built around these demons and legendary heroes!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Macedonian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course