01 May Macedonian Online Course – Level 3
Macedonian is the official and widely spoken language in the Republic of Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia as opposed to the historic ancient region of Macedon in Greece. The language is very closely related to Bulgarian (both are from the Slavic language family and use the Cyrillic alphabet). Great news! If you can speak or understand Macedonian you, would be also understood in Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia and in Bosnia and Herzegovina. That’s pretty useful as the current border runs along mountain chains that separate the republic from Bulgaria, Greece, Albania, and Kosovo and Serbia. The folklore world of the Macedonians of Slavic origin, dating from the 6th century, is full of magic and superstition, beautiful female demons and dragons (Zmey or Lamya in Macedonian). Their ancient tradition of song is built around these demons and legendary heroes!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Macedonian A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.