05 Mar Malayalam Online Course – Level 2
Malayalam is a Dravidian language with about 38 million speakers, spoken mainly in the south west of India, particularly in Kerala,and in the union territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry.
(Dravidian is a gorgeously cool word that simply means the family of languages spoken in southern India and Sri Lanka, or the peoples who speak them!)
Did you know?
The name Keralam (Kerala) is believed to have originated from the word “kera” and “alam”. Kera means coconut and alam means land or location, which makes it the “The Land Of Coconut Trees”.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Malayalam A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course