05 Mar Maltese Online Course – Level 2
Maltese is the official language of the islands of Malta, nestling between Sicily and the North African coast, along with its other official language – English.
The history of Malta is linked to a succession of rulers including the Romans, Moors, Knights of Saint John, French and British, with ancient sites dating back to @ 4000 B.C.
Not surprising that its language has gobbled up lots of yummy words from English, Italian, Arabic and French along the way down the centuries. What is surprising is that the islanders managed to retain a unique language in face of so many others!
To sum up the Maltese islands: small size, gigantic culture and history, and its language is also a giant of a lingo!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Maltese A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.