22 Oct Marketing and Sales
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives. You just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost.
You will learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
This will help you know how to:
- What we mean by the term “marketing.”
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- How to use time rather than money to market their company effectively.
- How to perform a SWOT analysis.