22 Oct Negotiating for Results
Negotiating is about resolving differences. People who can master the process of negotiation find they can save time and money, develop a higher degree of satisfaction with outcomes at home and at work, and earn greater respect in their communities when they understand how to negotiate well. Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life.
Whether you are working on a project or fulfilling support duties, this workshop will provide you with a basic comfort level to negotiate in any situation.
This course includes techniques to promote effective communication and gives you techniques for turning face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem solving.
This will help you know how to:
- How often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills.
- The importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
- The various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
- Skills in developing alternatives and recognizing options.
- Basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and the ZOPA.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.