01 May Norwegian Online Course – Level 3
Learn Norwegian, the language of explorers such as Roald Amundsen (first to reach the South Pole and also the first to fly across the Artic Ocean) and Thor Heyerdahl (the famous Kon-Tiki raft). For such a small population (just over 5m), Norway has an incredible rich and varied cultural heritage. Think of the composer Grieg, the writer Ibsen and the painter Munch, to name just a few. Did you know? Norwegian has an almost endless list of words for snow: lack of snow, too much snow, soft snow, hard snow and so on, inspired by mountains, glaciers and coastal fjords. Cool is the norm in this beautiful language!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Norwegian A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.