10 May Organizational Skills
Good organizational skills can prove beneficial in many areas of life. Organization can increase a person’s general productivity, project management, and can even affect their memory and retention skills. These skills are not acquired, but with a little guidance and the right tools, anyone can learn how to stop hunting for missing things and become better organized. Working on the development of organizational skill will allow you to improve the way you manage information and tasks, it will teach you the importance of prioritizing and anticipating.
To be organized means to be successful, improve productivity and manage better, so stop working harder and start working smarter!
This course touches on removing the clutter, prioritizing, scheduling, to-do lists, organizing one’s work area and inbox, avoiding procrastination and disorganization.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Understand the reasons of disorganization
- Prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Make the difference between urgent, important and secondary tasks
- Determine ways of storing and organizing information
- Learn to organize personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.