19 Jun Papiamento Online Course – (Business)
Papiamento is a language you will encounter in your Caribbean travels, being one of the few Creole Languages of the Caribbean that has survived to the present day. Spoken by the local people of Curaçao, Bonaire, and Aruba, this language was only made official in 2007! Learn this fascinating language, Papiamento,a language with influences from all over the world, including Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, English, French, plus Arawak Indian and African influences.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Papiamento Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.