18 Sep Papiamento Online Course – Level 1
Papiamento is a language you will encounter in your Caribbean travels, being one of the few Creole Languages of the Caribbean that has survived to the present day. Spoken by the local people of Curaçao, Bonaire, and Aruba, this language was only made official in 2007!
Learn this fascinating language, Papiamento,a language with influences from all over the world, including Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, English, French, plus Arawak Indian and African influences.
With our Papiamento Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Papiamento
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks