05 Mar Papiamento Online Course – Level 2
Papiamento is a language you will encounter in your Caribbean travels, being one of the few Creole Languages of the Caribbean that has survived to the present day. Spoken by the local people of CuraÃ§ao, Bonaire, and Aruba, this language was only made official in 2007!
Learn this fascinating language, Papiamento,a language with influences from all over the world, including Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, English, French, plus Arawak Indian and African influences.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Papiamento A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.