01 May Papiamento Online Course – Level 3
Papiamento is a language you will encounter in your Caribbean travels, being one of the few Creole Languages of the Caribbean that has survived to the present day. Spoken by the local people of Curaçao, Bonaire, and Aruba, this language was only made official in 2007! Learn this fascinating language, Papiamento,a language with influences from all over the world, including Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, English, French, plus Arawak Indian and African influences.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Papiamento A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.