19 Jun Pashto Online Course – (Business)
As a national language of Afghanistan, Pashto is primarily spoken in the east and south, and has some presence in some northern and western parts of the country. Different estimates show that Pashto is the mother tongue of 45–60% of the total population of Afghanistan,the language also has a strong presence of Arabic and Quranic vocabulary. As you can see, Pashto is an amazing language significantly influenced by Persian! Did you know? The lyrics of the national anthem of Afghanistan are in Pashto. Learn the language which is undergoing reforms in modern times!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Pashto Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.