01 May Pashto Online Course – Level 3
As the national language of Afghanistan, Pashto is primarily spoken in the east and south and has some presence in northern and western parts of the country. Different estimates show that Pashto is the mother tongue of 45–60% of the total population of Afghanistan. The language also has a strong presence of Arabic and Quranic vocabulary and is significantly influenced by the Persian language!
With our Pashto A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “Could”
- Order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information at a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.