05 Mar Polish Online Course – Level 2
5 out of 5 stars
Discover the language of 40 million Poles, home of scientist Marie Curie and the famous English novelist Joseph Conrad, whose real name was Teodor JÃ³zef Konrad NaÅ‚Ä™cz-Korzeniowski!
Polish is a West Slavic language spoken in Poland and is the native language of the Poles. The native name for Polish is polski (Polish), jÄ™zyk polski (the Polish language), or more formally, polszczyzna (Polish).
Did you know?
Besides ski jumping and football, another Polish national sport is word-formation.
Learn the language from a land famous for the most Nobel prizes and picturesque scenery.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Polish A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.