05 Mar Polish Online Course – Level 2
Discover the language of 40 million Poles, home of scientist Marie Curie and the famous English novelist Joseph Conrad, whose real name was Teodor JÃ³zef Konrad NaÅ‚Ä™cz-Korzeniowski!
Polish is a West Slavic language spoken in Poland and is the native language of the Poles. The native name for Polish is polski (Polish), jÄ™zyk polski (the Polish language), or more formally, polszczyzna (Polish).
Did you know?
Besides ski jumping and football, another Polish national sport is word-formation.
Learn the language from a land famous for the most Nobel prizes and picturesque scenery.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Polish A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course