05 Dec Portuguese Online Course (Brazilian) (Hospitality) – Level 1
Learn Portuguese and work on your “Relacionamento” (Relationship) with your Brazilian hotel guests.
Expected to be the fifth largest economy by 2025, millions of the emerging middle class in Brazil are eager to travel the world. Although the U.S. is still the most popular destination by far, attracting 1.5 million Brazilians annually, many are optimistic about future long-haul travels.
Initial contact with your Brazilian guests is all about building an honest relationship, as they feel more comfortable doing business with people and companies they know or “feel” that they know. Know your facts and be open about your prices, benefits, and possibilities.
Be careful with gestures: The “O.K.” sign (finger and thumb touching) is considered very rude, while the “thumbs up” gesture is used for approval!
With our Brazilian Portuguese Hospitality Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your hotel guests in Brazilian Portuguese
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for check in and check out
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Talk about countries and where guests are from
- Understand simple requests e.g. taxi, please
- Use numbers 1-20 and colors
- Talk about directions and locations
- Talk about hiring a car
- Simple recommendations
- Tell the time