22 Oct Public Speaking – Presentation Survival School – Online Course
A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills.
In this course, participants will master the skills that will make them a better speaker and presenter.
This will help you know how to:
- Establish rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.