01 May Punjabi Online Course – Level 3
Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by over 100 million native speakers worldwide, making it the 10th most widely spoken language in the world. Spoken mainly in Punjab,the land famously referred to as ‘The Land of Five Rivers’, the language also has a significant presence in the United Arab Emirates, United States, Saudi Arabia, and Australia! Punjabi is a descendent of a language of northern India called Shauraseni. Learn this vibrant language today!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Punjabi A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.