13 Nov Quit The B.S – Learn Better Faster
- Use simple economics as a framework for time management
- Use concept linkage to significantly strengthen memory formation
- Use a mathematical approach to structure your time
- Understand the attentional psychology behind efficient work
- Understand the truth behind the flow state
- Use coordinated rest periods to accelerate your learning
- Use triple encoding to significantly increase efficiency
- Understand how sleep consolidates knowledge; use this to optimize your sleep regimen
- Optimize your nutrition for better cognition
- How to avoid burning out
- How to utilize audiobooks
- A thinking brain
- A strong desire for personal growth
- An ability to read and digest scientific articles is helpful if you want to dive into the sources on your own
Ever wonder how people learn highly complicated skills in just a few hours? Or how top students maintain 4.0 GPAs?
I’ll give you a hint: it’s not magic. It’s efficiency.
Hi, we’re Nick and Soma.
Our course is based on one simple premise: most people don’t know how to learn.
Unfortunately, modern school systems spend years attempting to teach you everything from ancient history to esoteric calculus.
But thousands of hours of your time could be saved if, for just a moment, people stopped focusing on what to learn and instead focused on how to go about learning it.
(Fact-based information gives you linear results. But productivity, time management, and learning skills grow exponentially in nature)
A quick analogy:
Two people are trying to learn a skill. Both learn it at a hypothetical rate of 1 unit per hour. Once a person has reached 100 units in that particular skill, they’re said to have “mastered the skill”.
Person A wastes no time – he gets right down to work and ends up taking 100 hours to learn the skill.
Person B decides to invest one initial hour of their time into learning two or three simple productivity techniques. After the hour is done, the increased efficiency and productivity allows them to learn at a slightly faster rate of 1.1 units per hour.
Person B will ultimately only take 91 hours to learn the skill. That’s 9 hours saved with just a 10% boost in efficiency.
Now what if that single hour could give them a 20% boost in efficiency? In this case, Person B will have saved 16.5 hours.
How about a 30% boost in efficiency? 23 hours. That’s nearly a full day saved.
I could go on and on, but I think the point is clear: modest gains in efficiency, time management, and productivity can end up saving you tons of time down the road. And if you’re anything like me, you value your time.
So let’s get more efficient.
Our course is going to teach you how to maximize memory consolidation in three phases: before, during, and after the learning period. And through these three phases, we’ll touch on everything from planning & learning strategies to sleep & nutrition.
Our material comes from two university degrees’ worth of knowledge (Nick majored in behavioral neuroscience, and Soma majored in molecular biology), hundreds of hours of research, and dozens of high-quality, peer reviewed studies on learning, productivity, and memory.
In short: we are the real deal. And our content will prove it.
Sign up today and become an efficient learner. See you on the other side!
Who is the target audience?
- People not currently satisfied with how efficiently or effectively they learn
- People interested in maximizing their cognitive potential
- People not currently satisfied with their grades or their career
- People who appreciate a no-BS, scientific approach to becoming a better you
About the instructors
Nickolas Saraev – Neuroscientist & Best Selling Instructor
Nick is an instructor, entrepreneur, and neuroscientist. He currently works full time as a body language and vocal tonality coach at his own company in downtown Vancouver, and alternates between teaching live and online.
Nick earned his BSc in Behavioral Neuroscience (with Distinction) in 2018, and is part of the National Association of Sales Professionals (NASP).
Soma Marton – Best Selling Instructor and Online Marketing Expert
Soma is a molecular biologist with a passion for videography, online marketing, and online sales. He currently manages a biology lab at Simon Fraser University, and works part-time as a personal body language coach in downtown Vancouver.
Soma is also a member of the Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals (CAMP).
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.