05 Mar Russian Online Course (Useful Phrases) – Level 2
Russia is a land rich in literature, philosophy, classical music, ballet, architecture and technology. A huge number of great literary works come from Russian writers such as Dostoevsky, Pushkin, Chekhov, Tolstoy and Turgenev.
Russian is the most widely spoken ‘Slavik’ language in the world, spoken by over 300 million people worldwide. It is also one of the five official languages of the United Nations, making it a truly global language. Trade between the business world and Russia is on the rise, especially in construction, industry and information technology.
Learn Russian and discover the culture of this unusual and beautiful language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Russian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course