18 Jan Russian Online Course (Retail) – Level 1
Learn Russian, and make sure you are up to speed with Russian “Formalnost” (Formality)
Russia is expected to be the largest consumer market in Europe by 2025, and Russians are travelling and spending a significant amount of money overseas.
Russian consumers are well educated, demanding and skeptical in relation to the information provided, so make sure you focus on facts when talking about products. Although loyal to brands they know, and there is a perception that Russia is a conservative place, Russian shoppers actually love new products and innovations and look out for new products. Knowing a few words in Russian and observing Russian “Formalnost” is a great way to catch their eye and stand out!
With our Russian Retail Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your retail guests in Russian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for clothes, food and materials
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Use numbers 1-20 and tell the time
- Talk about sizes, colors and the all important changing room!
- Understand simple requests e.g. Would you have this is a different color?
- Simple recommendations
- Talk about products, price and discounts
- Talk about directions and locations
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.