16 Jun Safety in the Workplace – Online Course
Workplace accidents and injuries cost corporations millions of dollars and thousands of hours lost every year. They also have a profound, often lifelong impact on workers. Introducing a safety culture into your organization, where safety is valued as an integral part of the business’s operation, not only saves the business time and money, it also builds a committed, loyal, healthy workforce. Discover the foundation to start building your safety culture right now.
Learn how to:
- Understand the difference between a safety program and a safety culture
- Use resources to help you understand the regulations in your area
- Launch a safety committee
- Identify hazards and reduce them
- Apply hiring measures that can improve safety
- Explain what a safety training program will involve
- Identify groups particularly at risk for injury and know how to protect them
- Help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan
- Respond to incidents and near misses
- Understand the basics of accident investigation and documentation
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.