19 Jun Scottish Gaelic Online Course – (Business)
Scottish Gaelic (Gàidhlig) is a language rich in culture and history, crafted from the mountains, lochs and majestic landscapes of the Highlands and Western Isles. It existed long before English, and is experiencing a real revival as part of the preservation of the Scottish heritage. Dating back centuries, Gaelic is the founding language of Scotland, the principle language of the medieval Kingdom of Alba, extending from the Borders to Aberdeenshire, the Highlands and Islands. Learn Scottish Gaelic and turn back time to the cultural gift of the kilt, tartan, sporran, bagpipes, ceilidhs, reels and whisky.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Scottish Gaelic Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.