22 Oct Selling Smarter
It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence.
This course will help you know how to be one of those smart sales professionals.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- Apply success techniques to get the most out of your work
- Understand productivity techniques to maximize your use of time
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively