13 Nov Simple Charisma – The Science of Communication
- Social value theory and how to use it to your advantage
- The neuroscience behind both low and high value body language
- How to scientifically break down body language in other people
- Pitch differences in speech and how they’re perceived
- Different styles of speaking and how to optimize your tonality to show high value
- Loudness and why it’s your friend
- The golden ratio for eye contact
- Quantum mechanics (kidding.. or are we? 🙂
- A thinking brain
- A strong desire for personal growth
- An ability to read and digest scientific articles is helpful if you want to dive into the sources on your own
You’ve been lied to about social skills. Most people make them out to be this rare, god-given gift that you’re either born with or not. But communication in it’s entirety is actually just a few core components. And once you understand those components, you’ll be miles ahead of the competition in nearly every aspect of your life.
Hi, we’re Nick and Soma.
Our course is taught on the simple premise that people deserve to be able to learn social skills similar to how they’re given the opportunity to learn about math, stats, or biology: in a structured and scientific way.
With anxiety and depression on the rise all over the world, don’t you think it’s time something changed?
Extensive research tells us that the majority of all communication is subverbal. That is, the way you’re perceived in public depends significantly more on both your body language and vocal tonality than the actual content of your speech. We refer to this principle as the non-linguistic model, and it drives how we developed our course content.
In teaching you this stuff, we’re going to make you more attractive. More empathetic. More charismatic.
And best of all, we’re going to show you that your personality is not a static, unchanging part of you. You can become whoever and whatever you want – it just takes a bit of work here and there.
Our material comes from two university degrees’ worth of knowledge (Nick majored in behavioral neuroscience, and Soma majored in molecular biology), several years’ experience in live charisma coaching, and dozens of high-quality, peer reviewed studies on social dynamics. In short: we are the real deal. And our content will prove it.
- People who aren’t currently satisfied with their career, relationships, or social life
- People who are interested in nuanced social dynamics and evolutionary psychology
- People who want confident, high-value body language and vocal tone
- People who are interested in the neuroscience of communication and charisma
- People who appreciate a no-BS, scientific approach to becoming a better you
About the instructors
Nickolas Saraev – Neuroscientist & Best Selling Instructor
Nick is an instructor, entrepreneur, and neuroscientist. He currently works full time as a body language and vocal tonality coach at his own company in downtown Vancouver, and alternates between teaching live and online.
Nick earned his BSc in Behavioral Neuroscience (with Distinction) in 2018, and is part of the National Association of Sales Professionals (NASP).
Soma Marton – Best Selling Instructor and Online Marketing Expert
Soma is a molecular biologist with a passion for videography, online marketing, and online sales. He currently manages a biology lab at Simon Fraser University, and works part-time as a personal body language coach in downtown Vancouver.
Soma is also a member of the Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals (CAMP).
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.