19 Jun Slovak Online Course – (Business)
It’s easy for one to confuse Slovak with Slovene but you would be quite wrong. While Slovene is a South Slavic language, Slovak is a West Slavic language with a complex relationship with the Czech language. Czech had a strong influence on Slovakia, as they were essentially one nation before the separation in 1993. Slovaks spoke a Slovakized version of the language, and today Slovak, or Slovakian as it is sometimes known, is deemed a language in its own right. Did you know? Slovakia has tons of natural hot springs, over 1, 100 of them, along with oodles of healing mud and peat. Even the Roman legions of Marcus Aurelius tried out their famous thermal springs!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Slovak Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.