05 Mar Slovak Online Course – Level 2
It’s easy for one to confuse Slovak with Slovene but you would be quite wrong. While Slovene is a South Slavic language, Slovak is a West Slavic language with a complex relationship with the Czech language. Czech had a strong influence on Slovakia, as they were essentially one nation before the separation in 1993. Slovaks spoke a Slovakized version of the language, and today Slovak, or Slovakian as it is sometimes known, is deemed a language in its own right. Did you know? Slovakia has tons of natural hot springs, over 1, 100 of them, along with oodles of healing mud and peat. Even the Roman legions of Marcus Aurelius tried out their famous thermal springs!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Slovak A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course