16 Jun Social Intelligence
Social Intelligence is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence. Increase your confidence in social situations by learning how to express and interrupt social cues. Discover how to create positive connections and widen your influence during social situations.
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout your professional and personal lives. Improve social skills through active listening, understanding body language, and being more empathic will give a real advantage when out and about connecting in different situations. Social interactions are a two way street, know the rules of the road!
Get the tools to:
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues
- Determine appropriate conversation topics
- Know various forms of body language