17 Jan Spanish Online Course (Retail) – Level 1
Learn Spanish, and greet your customers with the warmth and personal touch they expect
With 470 million native speakers (560 million total speakers), Spanish ranks as the World’s No. 2 language as far as the number of individuals who speak it as their first language. Imagine the number of retail visitors you will be able welcome with just a few words of this beautiful language. The great news is Spanish is the most phonetic language in the world – if you can spell it, you can say it!
The Spanish are a very open and communicative people; they are great conversationalists and will welcome a friendly response and a bit of a chat when visiting your store!
With our Spanish Retail Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your retail guests in Spanish
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for clothes, food and materials
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Use numbers 1-20 and tell the time
- Talk about sizes, colors and the all important changing room!
- Understand simple requests e.g. Would you have this is a different color?
- Simple recommendations
- Talk about products, price and discounts
- Talk about directions and locations