14 Jul Supply Chain Management
1 out of 5 stars
Supply Chain Management improves the coordination and relationship between Suppliers, Producers, and Customers. The level of organization must be post on to be successful in today’s global economy. Goods and services are now pieced together from all over the world, and this process can be hectic and complicated if not managed correctly and monitored with skill.
Make sure you are on target to lower costs, improve efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction. This course will help you understand how Supply Chain Management can improve and help almost any type of business, with smart, concise coordination.
In this course, you will:
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Identify how supply chain management relates to: Customer satisfaction, Improving performance, Lowering costs, and Product development
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.