05 Mar Swedish Online Course – Level 2
To learn Swedish is to understand the simplicity and beauty of its culture. It is undoubtedly through the export of its culture that Sweden has had its greatest impact upon the world. Drawing inspiration from the stunning beauty of the land itself, Its culture and traditions have maintained a vitality and a simplicity that are now appreciated all over the world. Sweden is also the third-largest music-producing nation in the world. Need we say more?
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Swedish A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course