19 Jun Swiss German Online Course – (Business)
Landlocked by its neighbors, Italy, Germany, France and Austria, Switzerland stands at the very heart of Europe. Three of the continent’s major languages, German, French and Italian, are national languages of Switzerland, along with Romansh, spoken by a small minority. While it isn’t false that German is spoken in Switzerland, it isn’t exactly true either. The Swiss have their own pronunciation, their own words, and even their own grammar!Some 64 per cent of Swiss speak German. (They actually use Swiss German dialects when chatting and High German for writing). So learn Swiss-German to know your fonDues and Don’ts when in Switzerland.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Swiss German Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.