19 Jun Tagalog Online Course – (Business)
The story of Tagalog started when the beautiful islands of the Philippines were home to Indo-Malay and Chinese merchants, followed by seafaring Spanish explorers. Today it is the language of the second largest cultural-linguistic group in the Philippines, and its now official language Filipino is based on Tagalog. Did you know? The name Tagalog comes from the native term tagailog, meaning ‘people living near a/the river’.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Tagalog Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.