05 Mar Tagalog Online Course – Level 2
The story of Tagalog started when the beautiful islands of the Philippines were home to Indo-Malay and Chinese merchants, followed by seafaring Spanish explorers.
Today it is the language of the second largest cultural-linguistic group in the Philippines, and its now official language Filipino is based on Tagalog.
Did you know? The name Tagalog comes from the native term tagailog, meaning ‘people living near a/the river’.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Tagalog A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.